Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Newest Dating site.

JUST when we thought Myspace would take over our spare time the newer and sleeker Facebook was pushed into our lives and we got HOOKED! DAMN, we didn't think we had addictive personalities and we only joined because we were sick of getting invites from friends.
Now we are making new friends everyday and our social life involves heading to the pub or club to have a beer with our Facebook-friend. I've only been out a few times since joining facebook, and found myself talking to facebook friends the entire time i'm out!{ As if I haven't chatted to them enough that day at work!}
It seams the endless poking and scrable games do evolve into something concrete when you excitedly come face to face with a Facey and both of you recognise each other at the same time. Just magic these days. Despite the fact most of the mates I've met are younger, I've don'e qite well in the romance steaks from Facebook! I've been on LOADS of dates and met some lovely guys.

No comments: