Sunday, August 12, 2007

Too many NEW friends

I know you're all waiting for the second episode in the list of boring blogs I plan to post on here, but work's been impeding my blog-time.

And Facebook seems to take up all the spare internet time I have, even gaydar is left on the back-burner these days.

Now what does one do at the pub when over a dozen guys say hi and call you your own name, like they're long lost friends cause they all comment that they've seen you on Facebook? One must politely stop and have a quick chat! But even this doesn't mean I wan to add them all as friends, and what's going to happen when I head tot he pub next and the same guys are there after I've declined their friend request?

Is facebook the gaydar of 2007?

I've been on 3 dates in as many weeks from guys I've poked, or been poked by on Facebook.

And I think I'll be going on a few more!

Less of the vulgar genital pics and more of the fun smiling face shots I say. I'd prefer to go on a date with a man than a bent manky penis or a gaping arsehole. Sorry for the VULGAR terms there, but that's just it VULGAR! Gay guys need to show a little more respect for themselves and other poofs when posting pics I say! Keep those in your private collection to send privately if you wish.

Poke you all soon then,
Happy Shaggin'
Corey

4 comments:

brenton said...

I have a pass to ride the facebook express but rarely even venture near the station. Can't bring myself to log on to yet ANOTHER site every day.

Panther said...

Hi Corey,

I've just discovered your blog and added it the Pinkboard Blog List. For more details see Pinkboard or email me.

absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

Axcella Marie said...

You know I agree with on this point: "I'd prefer to go on a date with a man than a bent manky penis or a gaping arsehole."
You ask some guy to send a photo of themselves and you get a penis shot. As if that is them.
I think that they maybe able to hide the fact that they are overweight or something, but you know one can tell they are overweight, since they always get a part of their belly in the shot.
I guess I need to try out FaceBook.